Hollister School is one of the nine elementary schools of the Goleta Union School District. We have 22 regular education classrooms and 3 classrooms that focus on intervention and resource goals. Our current enrollment is approximately 450 students.
Our staff is committed to, and firmly believe that all students can learn and prosper in our school setting. Through our planning and actions we share the same vision as well as the shared values and belief statements as identified by the Goleta Union School District.
- Powerful Instruction
- Purposeful Individualization
- Productive Partnerships
- Solid Evidence of Student Success
Shared Values and Beliefs
- Success for every student
- Effort, perseverance, and responsibility
- Learning beyond the basics
- Safe, healthy, and secure environments
- Teamwork, partnership, and respect
- High-quality services
- Best instructional practices
- Equity of experience